Police stand guard outside the home of Eva Rausing in London, Britain on July 10 2012.
One of the U.K.’s richest men has reportedly been arrested after his U.S.-born wife was found dead at their home.
Hans Kristian Rausing, 49, heir to the multi-billion dollar Tetra Pak fortune was being questioned after his wife, Eva, was found dead of unexplained causes, according to ITV News.
He was earlier being held on suspicion of possessing drugs. Police found his wife’s body when searching their Chelsea, London,home after his drugs arrest, the BBC reported. He was then re-arrested over her death.
In 2008, the couple faced legal trouble after crack, heroin, and cocaine were found in their home.
Tetra Pak has close to 22,000 employees, based in 85 countries. Rausing’s father, Hans Rausing Senior, is reportedly worth an estimated $10 billion.
More world news from msnbc.com and NBC News:
Follow World News on msnbc.com on Twitter and Facebook
- 'Survivor' winner Ethan Zohn's cancer returns
- Japan plugs nuclear plant leak
- We offers Louis Vuitton luggage superstardom is portion as a result of Hollywood stars just like Marilyn monroe, Audrey Hepburn as well as Jackie Kennedy, which with pride embellished lv
- CUBA: Dreams and Progress in a Rural Community
- Further Reading on Obamacare at the Supreme Court
- China acknowledges visit from Kim Jong Il
- BANGLADESH: Women Raise Own Funds for Microfinance
- Aid Not Effectively Reaching Africa's Poor
- Ryan seeks to restore public faith in Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- However, with Borizov consequence of square court trial the following just about every these practitioners and after that DuPage Local prosecutors are searching for to have surveillance cameras
Submited at Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 at 3:00 am on World News by Gillan
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback