Police stand guard outside the home of Eva Rausing in London, Britain on July 10 2012.
One of the U.K.’s richest men has reportedly been arrested after his U.S.-born wife was found dead at their home.
Hans Kristian Rausing, 49, heir to the multi-billion dollar Tetra Pak fortune was being questioned after his wife, Eva, was found dead of unexplained causes, according to ITV News.
He was earlier being held on suspicion of possessing drugs. Police found his wife’s body when searching their Chelsea, London,home after his drugs arrest, the BBC reported. He was then re-arrested over her death.
In 2008, the couple faced legal trouble after crack, heroin, and cocaine were found in their home.
Tetra Pak has close to 22,000 employees, based in 85 countries. Rausing’s father, Hans Rausing Senior, is reportedly worth an estimated $10 billion.
More world news from msnbc.com and NBC News:
Follow World News on msnbc.com on Twitter and Facebook
- SEO For Web Results
- Here's How to Achieve Your Fitness Goals Fast
- Suspicious bag delays Germany flight
- Father of Toulouse gunman wants to sue France
- AFGHANISTAN: Trains Face a Rough Political Terrain
- Regis Philbin replacement scoop: Who will fill his seat?
- PAKISTAN: New Price Tags on Stranded NATO Supplies
- Falcons knock out Vick, rally past Eagles in fourth
- AF447 pilot: 'Damn it, we are going to crash'
- Suicide attacks in Pakistan kill 80
Submited at Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 at 3:00 am on World News by jessica
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback