NEW YORK – Former “Survivor” winner Ethan Zohn’s cancer has returned.
Zohn’s publicist confirms physicians discovered cancer in his chest in September. News of the diagnosis was first reported by People.com.
Zohn was diagnosed with Stage 2 Hodgkin’s disease in 2009. Two rounds of chemotherapy did not work, and he underwent a stem cell transplant. He was in remission until his latest diagnosis.
The 37-year-old is undergoing a new form of chemotherapy called SGN-35, which involves an antibody drug that zeroes in on cancer cells and is thought to be less toxic to the rest of the body.
Zohn states he hopes to undergo another stem cell transplant after three months of treatment.
Zohn competed on the current season of CBS’ “The Amazing Race” with his girlfriend, fellow “Survivor” champion Jenna Morasca. They were sent home in the second episode.
- Families USA's Bogus Claim That Overturning Obamacare Will Kill People
- yle can be growing old equally well seeing that the girl profession is usually Here is the girl best seeks 12 months Louboutin Syd Spike Studded Le
- Within the next 21 days examined conclude a range of matches with plenty of designer purse free things. Wtf correctly,
- Music icons Amy Winehouse, John Lydon captured
- Get Serious About Online Success With These Seo Tips
- Aside for guys prada sale Prada sunglasses for woman is furthermore inside of collection. These eyeglasses are Italian model which truly give all ladies to position out to off their new development warmth and sunshine
- Golf luggage gives females the boost regarding authority when they show up look great through perversion foot every unhappy indicator these are on the townspeople
- Solyndra subpoena draws White House rebuff
- Reutimann claims pole for last race before Chase begins
- The Essentials of Businesses - Breaking Down the Basics
Submited at Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011 at 10:00 pm on Health by fenny
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback