Katie Holmes has lots of tips for making daughter Suri Cruise feel at home no matter where they are.
Holmes travels for as an actress, to promote her fashion line and to be with Cruise “My husband got me a sewing machine for my birthday,” she states She stated she likes to get Suri involved, too
(PEOPLE.com) — Katie Holmes spends most of her time on the road travelling — but she is learned to navigate the nomadic lifestyle and maintain a homey feeling wherever she goes.
One of her tips for making daughter Suri Cruise, who’ll be 5 in April, feel at home no matter where they are? “Bring lots of crayons, glue good paper and you can turn any room into a very warm, familial place,” Holmes, 32, tells Women’s Wear Daily.
Holmes — who travels for her own career as an actress, to promote her fashion line, Holmes and Yang, and to be with husband Tom Cruise — states one of her favorite hobbies is doing arts and crafts projects with her tiny one.
“My husband got me a sewing machine for my birthday,” Holmes said, adding that she likes to get Suri involved. “My mother grew up making curtains and pillows and everything, and it made our home very warm, so I like to do things like that with my daughter.”
See full article at PEOPLE.com.
- Mubarak refuses to step down; rage follows
- Ragan bumps Johnson for Brickyard 400 pole
- KYRGYZSTAN: China Expanding Influence, One Student at a Time
- LAOS: World Bank-backed Dam Powers Ahead, Despite Social Cost
- Logo Design Kalgoorlie is important for a business
- Taylor Swift gets an enchanting Valentine's Day message
- CHINA: Men Becoming More Suicide-Prone
- ECONOMY-ARGENTINA: Unemployment and Shortage of Skilled Workers Coexist
- Education on pet health
- Soldiers kill 10 gunmen in northern Mexico clash
Submited at Saturday, March 19th, 2011 at 3:00 pm on Entertainment by Shelton
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback