Katie Holmes has lots of tips for making daughter Suri Cruise feel at home no matter where they are.
Holmes travels for as an actress, to promote her fashion line and to be with Cruise “My husband got me a sewing machine for my birthday,” she states She stated she likes to get Suri involved, too
(PEOPLE.com) — Katie Holmes spends most of her time on the road travelling — but she is learned to navigate the nomadic lifestyle and maintain a homey feeling wherever she goes.
One of her tips for making daughter Suri Cruise, who’ll be 5 in April, feel at home no matter where they are? “Bring lots of crayons, glue good paper and you can turn any room into a very warm, familial place,” Holmes, 32, tells Women’s Wear Daily.
Holmes — who travels for her own career as an actress, to promote her fashion line, Holmes and Yang, and to be with husband Tom Cruise — states one of her favorite hobbies is doing arts and crafts projects with her tiny one.
“My husband got me a sewing machine for my birthday,” Holmes said, adding that she likes to get Suri involved. “My mother grew up making curtains and pillows and everything, and it made our home very warm, so I like to do things like that with my daughter.”
See full article at PEOPLE.com.
- Birkin aka ChanelQuote Three: It really beared made by renowns from several is finished of your mature and recognition scope.
- Midwest, West highest in contemplating suicide
- I Made The Best Decision By Going To A Colorado Springs Chiropractor
- More ground turkey recalled because of salmonella
- MALI: Cotton and Food Security Closely Linked
- Concessions in Egypt before march of a million
- mber Formula ethnic background motor vehicle driver Lewis Hamilton in addition to girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger have been witnessed leaving the particular Zuma cafe throughout Okay
- Rangers let pitching coach Maddux speak to BoSox, Cubs
- A-Rod could rejoin Yankees lineup next week
- Vilma's lawsuit against Goodell underscores Saints' arrogance
Submited at Saturday, March 19th, 2011 at 3:00 pm on Entertainment by Shelton
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback