The series finale of “LA Ink” will air September 15 at 10 p.m.
TLC canceling tattoo shop series after four seasonsSeries follows Kat Von D’s journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles”LA Ink” is the second TLC series to be canceled in one week
(PEOPLE) — The current season of “LA Ink” will be the last.
On Thursday, TLC announced that it is canceling Kat Von D’s tattoo shop series after four seasons (and a whole lot of real-time Jesse James drama).
“TLC has decided that the current season of ‘LA Ink’ will be its last,” they stated in a statement. “The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D’s journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles. The series finale will air September 15th at 10 p.m.”
Last month, season 4 premiered with footage of a lovey-dovey Von D and James — who had called off their engagement just days prior.
“LA Ink” is the second TLC series to be canceled in one week. On Monday, the network announced it was pulling the plug on Kate Gosselin’s series, “Kate Plus 8.”
See the original article on PEOPLE.com
- Chinese Buying, China Losing
- US drone strike kills 20, Pakistani intelligence says
- ECUADOR: Gov't Shuts Down Illegal Gold Mines
- Australian man charged in 'collar bomb' hoax
- Militants storm Pakistani navy base
- Movie slams "pink-washing" in breast cancer campaigns
- After 18 big-league seasons, Pedro eyes retirement
- Will Ferrell honored with Mark Twain humor award
- to help Our elected representatives and a couple adds up within perjury, completely arising received from a returns within drug use.
- Health Tip: Are You at Risk for Post-Partum Depression? (HealthDay)
Submited at Friday, August 19th, 2011 at 3:00 pm on Entertainment by robert
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback